Dr. Michael Ward MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 8th, 2014
I went to a prompt care location and was pleasantly surprise with Dr. Ward

September 19th, 2012
Dr. Ward is a friendly, wonderful doctor, but wait time after booking an appointment is ridiculous. None of the staff informs or acknowledges that the doctor is running behind schedule. Dr. Ward did apologize for the wait at my last visit, but to me, "wait" means something like 20 minutes. An hour and forty-five minutes past my appointment time is terrible. I'm also little grossed out by the random urine samples left on the office's bathroom counter. I think if you ask a patient to give a urine sample, someone should collect it immediately after a patient leaves the bathroom. Also having a hard time getting my test results. According to the receptionist my results came in two days prior but the doctor hasn't had a chance to look at them yet...? Maybe Dr. Ward has too many patients to keep up with? Seems like he might be understaffed as well. It took almost 25 minutes for me just to get checked in because the receptionist was busy with other patients and taking phone calls.

December 20th, 2010
Dr. Ward not only is caring, he spends time with me in the office visit, and follows up as appropriate. He knows what he's talking about and is friendly. I would definitely recommend him.