A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waters
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Waters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Waters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Danville Reg Medctr, Danville, Va
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Waters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Waters practice?
- Dr. Michael Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Waters practices Family Medicine near Danville, VA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.