A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Waters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Danville Reg Medctr, Danville, Va
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Waters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Waters practice?
- Dr. Michael Waters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waters practices Family Medicine near Danville, VA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.