A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waters, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Waters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Waters DO is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Waters practice?
- Dr. Michael Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Waters practices Urology near Foley, AL.
See Foley Urologists.