A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waters, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waters
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Waters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Waters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Waters DO is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Waters practice?
- Dr. Michael Waters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waters practices Urology near Foley, AL.
See Foley Urologists.