A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilson is Good. Dr. Wilson has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Broken Bones Bone Fractures and Orthopedic Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Wilson practice?
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Wilson, Dr. Micheal Wilson, Dr. Michel Wilson, Dr. Mickey Wilson, Dr. Miguel Wilson, Dr. Mike Wilson