A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Grant Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Cortland Orthopedic Surgeons.