A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gabbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gabbert is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gabbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gabbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Gabbert MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Gabbert practice?
- Dr. Michael Gabbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gabbert practices Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists.