- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gabe is Excellent. Dr. Gabe has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Silverton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gabe practice?
Dr. Michael Gabe practices Family Medicine near Silverton, OR.
See Silverton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Gabe, Dr. Mitch Gabe, Dr. Myles Gabe, Dr. Michal Gabe, Dr. Mickey Gabe, Dr. Miles Gabe