A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gabel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Gabel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gabel practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.