A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gabel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Gabel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gabel practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.