Learn more about Dr. Michael Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gabel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Gabel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gabel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gabel practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, IL and Mount Vernon, IL.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.