- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gabel is Excellent. Dr. Gabel has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gabel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Gabel practice?
Dr. Michael Gabel practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, IL.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Gabel, Dr. Micheal Gabel, Dr. Michel Gabel, Dr. Mickey Gabel, Dr. Miguel Gabel, Dr. Mike Gabel