Dr. Michael Gable Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gable?

March 9th, 2016

Best ER Doctor in ormond beach.

I have been going to this hospital for years . It was such a pleasure to have a Doctor like Dr.Gable due the fact that he really takes his time and listens to his patients ,you don't feel rushed .

October 7th, 2015

Blew me off

I came in because of extreme pain in my upper abdomen that was causing me to vomit. After I had lain there for a while, the nurse came in and asked if the doctor had come in yet. When I said no, she commented that he had put in discharge instructions already and seemed confused that he hadn't spoken to me. When he did, he dismissed my concerns by telling me that my stomach was cramping because of the vomiting, there wasn't anything really wrong. He didn't tell me anything about my blood test results, didn't explain why he didn't think there was anything wrong, nothing. Two days later I downloaded my test results and they showed high levels of things indicating an infection of some kind, kidney and pancreas issues, etc. Obviously something was wrong and he didn't even want to tell me, much less deal with it. A horrible experience for my first time at the ER at age 47.

March 24th, 2015

Professional, kind, great bedside manner

November 13th, 2014

SENT ME HOME

This DO sent me home even though I couldn't breath. He told my family,in a very rude manner, that I was dying and there was nothing he could do for me. I was brought back to the emergency room by ambulance a few hours later.Two weeks later I'm up and around and breathing just fine. No body should be treated this way.

June 27th, 2013

I went to the hospital earlier in the day with chest pain and trouble breathing after a work up was sent home after awile of being home my cardio doc told me to go back because I was not feeling any better. after getting there I was taken back and seen by dr Gable he was rude and basicly trying to tell me he didn't understand why I was there and that he was willing to call my doctor to appease me in a rude tone of voice I left in tears after seeing him

January 29th, 2012

very profesional

This Doc.is very nice person with excelent bedside maner.Very honest.Very good.The best of all ER Docs.

September 11th, 2011

great job

understanding and able to explain my problem in a way that i could understand, very professional, great job!!

June 23rd, 2016