A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gabriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gabriel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabriel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Gabriel practice?
Dr. Michael Gabriel practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.