A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gabriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gabriel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Elias Gabriel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gabriel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gabriel practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.