A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gadson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gadson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Gadson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Gadson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Gadson practice?
- Dr. Michael Gadson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gadson practices Psychiatry near Erie, PA.
See Erie Psychiatrists.