A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gadson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gadson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadson
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Gadson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Gadson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Gadson practice?
- Dr. Michael Gadson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gadson practices Psychiatry near Hannibal, MO.
See Hannibal Psychiatrists.