A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gaines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaines
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gaines, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gaines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Delan Gaines MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Michael Gaines has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gaines practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Vidalia, GA and Millen, GA.
See Statesboro Surgeons.