Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Mar 17th, 2015

Don't trust the negative evals. He's a gem and the staff is great especially Diane and Natalie

Dr. Michael Gaisa MD is a fabulous and caring Physician and Specialist show details Dr. Michael Gaisa MD is a fabulous and caring Physician and Specialist
by Jim on Feb 13th, 2015

The best bed-side manners in I doctor with whom I have ever had the privilege to be a patient. He is friendly, caring, kind, and concerned. I highly recommend Dr. Gaisa. I have been with him now for 3-4 years as my PCP and as a specialist. I would continue to see him if it was not for the fact that I am moving to Seattle, Washington soon. One cannot go wrong with Dr. Gaisa either as a specialist or Primary Care Physician. He was very easy to talk with about any of my concerns. I felt completely safe and never judged. Thanks, Dr. Gaisa for all of your help in keeping me as healthy as I chose to be. I will be sure to let you know when some of the extra pounds begin to disappear. I appreciate all that you and your wonderful staff have done for me and will continue to do for others. Let Peace extend from my mind to yours.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Gabriele M on Jan 15th, 2015

Great doctor and a very nice person. Strongly recommended.

Dec 3rd, 2014

excellent in every way. felt well taken care of

The Best for HPV and HIV! show details The Best for HPV and HIV!
by Steve F. on Sep 5th, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable, especially in the study of HPV and HIV treatments. I consider him to be among the top nationwide in this field. He has spear-headed protocols in New York, that the rest of the nation will some day follow as well.

Jul 31st, 2012

Dr Gaisa is a nice man but lacks experience and understanding of patient needs. The dr often seems frazzled and rushed

by S. on Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Gaisa is, i think, the best physician i have ever meet. He has all the qualities requiered for taking good care of a patient: he is smart, takes his time during the visits, listens, makes right diagnosis, and most importantly does a very good follow up.In summary he is excellent. I highly recommand him.

Oct 13th, 2010

Very smart and caring doctor.