Dr. Michael Galin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Galin?

September 27th, 2017

Superb Doctor

This doctor knows his business. Caring & professional.

September 13th, 2016

March 24th, 2016

Good man. Caring.

October 5th, 2015

I had sinus surgery Dr. Galin took the time to explain the procedure , great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Galin

July 14th, 2015

I have seen Dr Galin twice now. He is a wonderful and considerate Doctor. The best ENT I have ever been to. He explained everything he had to do for my problem which I appreciated very much. My niece has made an appointment with him and I told her she is going to be very happy doing so.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Susan for your kind words. It has been an honor taking care of you. Thanks for entrusting me with your niece's care.

January 18th, 2013

At this office appointments are a waste of time!

Second time seeing this Dr. Galin and the second time he kept me waiting over an hour. I do not understand how a professional cannot show courtesy to his patients, the only thing that makes sense is apparently he belives his time is much more valuable than others.

September 7th, 2010

Experienced Dr

I went to Dr Galin and found him to be very caring professional. I had a biopsy done he followed up with phone calls and made sure everything was clear. He has a great staff in his Wellington office, And I would recommend him to anyone with ENT issues.Kimberly K

July 23rd, 2010

Great ENT Doctor

Dr. Galin is a great doctor! He actually took his time and didnt rush like other Doctors Ive Seen..I had a septoplasty and he really listened to what i wanted and did a excellent job! i would highly recommend him to anyone!!

June 3rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Galin's for almost 5 years now, and have never had a bad experience with either him or his staff. Dr. Galin is kind, considerate and is genuinely interested in the well being of his patients. He really listens to me, instead of trying to rush me out the door like some doctors. Recently I had to take my 1 yr old son to an ENT and was thrilled to find out the Dr. Galin saw children. Now I know my son's health is in good hands.

November 24th, 2009

Tara Chang

Dr. Galin is WONDERFUL! I highly recommend him!!!

November 21st, 2009

My daughter's surgery and ear infection and my son's ongoing ear problems

Dr. Galin is wonderful! His bedside manner with both my children is top notch, friendly, and understanding. All the staff we dealt with, prior to and after my daughters surgery, were attentive and smiles greeted her during a scary time. They made her feel safe. We recently had the need to see Dr. Galin the afternoon prior to a trip, he immediately agreed to add her in and we were seen pretty quickly. As for my son, he has to see him a few times a year for his condition. As my son has grown into his teen years, Dr. Galin has involved him more and more and taught him how to care for his condition. Dr. Galin always greets both my kids with an attentiveness I have not seen in many doctors!

November 18th, 2009

Excellendt doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Galin for 6 years and have only good things to say about him. He has been always availabel for apointments and phone calls when neeed. He is an excellent diagnostician. He has cured my sinus problems, ear problems and cronic sorthroat.I would highly recommend Dr Galin to everyone. Anyone I have recommended him to also agrees and will recommend him too.