Dr. Michael Galloway MD Patient Reviews

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Galloway is an intelligent, highly trained cardiac specialist, who cares a lot about his patients, and treats them accordingly. We have the highest regard for him, and have recommended him to others.

November 17th, 2015
daughter
Dr Galloway is the most compassionate, skilled doctor my family has ever been involved with. He treated my mom lovingly and with great respect for many years. We trusted Dr. Galloway completely. He would often call my mom to see how she was doing. When she was dying, he came to our house and spent time with us. He held my mom and talked with her. He always listened to our concerns and suggestions. He would laugh with my mom and she adored him. He truly put a sparkle in her life and kept her living a long and happy life.

November 4th, 2015
Superb
After 18 years it's difficult to imagine NOT going to Dr. Galloway. It's interesting that there are ANY even slightly negative reviews about him! The staff turnover is high, I think, but I've never been rudely treated. Dr. G however spends time with YOU...the person...not some 'next name' on a chart. Over almost 2 decades of experience with him and MANY of his patients, the opinion of him by all of us has been uniformly superior.Kind, smart, current, professional, collaborative...what's not to love?

April 23rd, 2014
The doctor gets the stars; the staff should get the door.
Dr. Galloway is personable, thoughtful, and thorough. Unfortunately the quality stops there. The arrival and check in process makes TSA security at the airport seem pleasant by comparison. There is ZERO privacy in the waiting room when the PA's do their cattle call to take you to the exam room, where I typically wait another 30-45 minutes to be seen. Trying to contact a physician is virtually and literally impossible. I made a recent call to follow-up on their blown schedule and the staffer who answered the phone didn't even know who the MD's assistant was. Sad, sad, sad. I would give the staff no stars if it were possible.

May 13th, 2011
excellent doctor
Dr Galloway is an excellent cardiologist.

July 6th, 2009
Very caring, friendly and thorough. Just what I was looking for.