Learn more about Dr. Michael Gambel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gambel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gambel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gambel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gambel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambel graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Gambel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Gambel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Gambel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gambel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gambel practices Family Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Primary Care Doctors.