A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gambel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gambel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gambel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambel graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Gambel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Gambel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Gambel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gambel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gambel practices Family Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Family Physicians.