A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gamiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gamiao is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamiao
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gamiao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gamiao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamiao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gamiao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nagtalon Gamiao MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Gamiao practice?
- Dr. Michael Gamiao has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gamiao practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists, Livonia Critical Care Practitioners, and Livonia Pulmonologists.