A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gamiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gamiao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gamiao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamiao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gamiao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nagtalon Gamiao MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Gamiao practice?
- Dr. Michael Gamiao has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gamiao practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists, Livonia Critical Care Practitioners, and Livonia Pulmonologists.