A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ganetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ganetsky, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganetsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ganetsky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ganetsky MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ganetsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Ganetsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ganetsky practices Emergency Medicine near Needham, MA.
See Needham Emergency Physicians.