Learn more about Dr. Michael Garbarini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garbarini is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garbarini
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Garbarini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbarini graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garbarini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Garbarini MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Garbarini practice?
- Dr. Michael Garbarini has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Garbarini practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Anesthesiologists.