A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garbarini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garbarini is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garbarini
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbarini graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garbarini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Garbarini MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Garbarini practice?
- Dr. Michael Garbarini has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Garbarini practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Anesthesiologists.