A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Garcia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Michael Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Garcia practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.