A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Garrison MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Michael Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Garrison practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Hematologists, and Mineola Oncologists.