A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garrison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Garrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans