A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garrison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Garrison MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Michael Garrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Garrison practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Hematologists, and Mineola Oncologists.