A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gartlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gartlan, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gartlan, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartlan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gartlan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morris Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Gartlan FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Gartlan practice?
- Dr. Michael Gartlan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gartlan practices Otolaryngology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morris, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Joliet Otolaryngologists.