Learn more about Dr. Michael Gartlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gartlan, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gartlan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gartlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gartlan, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartlan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gartlan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morris Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Gartlan FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Gartlan practice?
- Dr. Michael Gartlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gartlan practices Otolaryngology near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Otolaryngologists.