Dr. Michael Gartlan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gartlan?

February 15th, 2017

No empathy. Arrogant. Rude.

Worst experience in my life with a Dr. Terrible bed side manner. Unfriendly. Seemed annoyed and rushed me when I had questions.

June 23rd, 2016

Very knowledgable and he cares for the patient. He spend ample time to make sure I understood how to get better.

May 7th, 2015

Dr. Gartlan was the rudest most condisending physician I have met. I am an RN so have met many doctors in my career. I will not continue as a patient, and would not recommend anyone else to see him either. He may be brilliant, but being curt and rude does not win out over that for me.

September 19th, 2012

Dr. Gartlan is great! Sorry i can't say the same about the office staff

I would highly recommend Dr. Gartlan. I had been to several other doctors for the same health issue and they weren't able to help me. The others prescribed nasal spray or blamed it on seasonal allergies But, Dr. Gartlan correctly diagnosed my health problems in the first visit, and he performed a successful sugery to correct the health problems I was having. What I liked best about him is that he took time to explain the procedures and surgery, and talked TO me rather than AT me in terms I could easily understand. Now, the waiting time has been longer than I would like, but all in all, it was worth the wait to be able to breath so much better now. As for the office staff, they are a very cold and unfriendly group of people. I guess they don't realize how cold and uncaring they come across to others. They're usually the first contact so they should be nicer - or at least smile and be polite.

October 26th, 2011

Dissapointed

Walked away stunned, was told that drinking more water would solve my previously swollen gland problem. Dehydration causes a gland to swell?Nothing as to what caused it to swell and that something has been going on for ten months.

June 30th, 2011

TERRIBLE

RUDE, CONDESCENDING AND TERRIBLE WITH CHILDREN. LONG WAIT TIMES FOR APPOINTMENTS AND THE STAFF IS ALSO NOT FRIENDLY/GOOD WITH CHILDREN.

February 7th, 2011

He knows his stuff. He does like to pawn the follow-up visits off on a GP or your PCP. However the office staff is cold, rude and choses to ignore patients most of the time. The doors to the office are propped open which I should have realized is a result of a very busy office with a lot of people coming and going.

May 15th, 2010

He is so knowledgeable and a great doctor to boot. He really takes your concerns into consideration and will do his best to appease them. The only complaint I have is the waiting time. When you have a young child waiting in the office or even patient's room they can only handle it for so long before going nuts. He doesn't seem to mind being late. He's been late for every appointment and his surgery (my son was the first surgery for the day too).

August 29th, 2017