Dr. Michael Gasparovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gasparovich?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 26th, 2014

Best doctor I ever had!

This man was my doctor at Slocum-Dixon Medical Clinic in Utica, New York. He was, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had. I've never had a doctor who was so patient or who spent so much time answering my questions. Once, I had a question about whether I should continue to take a certain medication, when news stories were suddenly reporting very bad adverse effects from the drug. I left a message with his nurse and, two days later, he called. The first thing he did was explain WHY he had waited two days to call me back: he had spent that time researching my question so that he could better address my concern. He concluded that the drug was, indeed, dangerous, took me off it, and prescribed a better one. I was very sad when he left his practice in Utica. I have had other good doctors since, but never one as fine as Dr. Gasparovich.

March 22nd, 2016