A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gatt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gatt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Gatt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Gatt practice?
- Dr. Michael Gatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gatt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.