A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gatto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gatto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatto graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gatto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Gatto MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Gatto practice?
- Dr. Michael Gatto has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gatto practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Otolaryngologists and Palm Springs Surgeons.