Learn more about Dr. Michael Gaugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gaugler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaugler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gaugler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gaugler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaugler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gaugler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Gaugler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gaugler practice?
- Dr. Michael Gaugler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gaugler practices Otolaryngology near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Painesville, OH and Madison, OH.
See Willoughby Otolaryngologists.