A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL GAUGLER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL GAUGLER is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL GAUGLER, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. GAUGLER graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. GAUGLER has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. GAUGLER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL D. GAUGLER practice?
Dr. MICHAEL GAUGLER practices Otolaryngology near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Willoughby Otolaryngologists.