A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gaugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gaugler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaugler
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaugler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gaugler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaugler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gaugler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Gaugler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gaugler practice?
- Dr. Michael Gaugler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gaugler practices Otolaryngology near Painesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH.
See Painesville Otolaryngologists.