A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gaugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gaugler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaugler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaugler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gaugler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaugler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gaugler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Gaugler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gaugler practice?
- Dr. Michael Gaugler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gaugler practices Otolaryngology near Painesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH.
See Painesville Otolaryngologists.