Dr. Michael Gaugler Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gaugler?

Dr. Gaugler Excellent MD

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Gaugler was wonderful and so caring. I would recommend him to anyone! Was grateful to find him.

SURGERY

Posted on August 8th, 2014

AFTER MANY FOLLOW UPS.. I GOT SORRY FAILED SURGERY..REALLY.. WHY? WHAT??? NOW WHAT???

Great doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2013

From the moment I walked into Dr. Gauglers office he treated me like a person not just a symptom. He answered any question I asked no matter what it was. I was more then satisfied with how I was treated. I never felt rushed like he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Elderly Patients

Posted on December 12th, 2011

I don't recommend Dr. Gaugler for the elderly. I took my Mom in to see him and was not impressed with his bedside manner. My Mom is in her 80's, wears hearing ads, and only has 35% of her hearing left. Dr Gaugler didn't account for this when speaking to her, and got annoyed when she asked him to repeat himself. Then makes a joke about her not being able to hear. I was in the room so I know this to be fact. My Mom would not go back to him. He was rude.

Find someone else for thyroid problems

Posted on November 8th, 2011

I'm sure Dr. Gaugler is a fine ENT, but I was referred by my primary for a thyroid condition. I had a tumor on my thyroid after having a baby. After about 6 months of waiting and watching this tumor, I was scheduled to have it surgically removed which was doubly stressful being a new mom. I decided to get a second opinion. My endocrinologist at the Cleveland Clinic took 30 seconds on an ultrasound machine to tell me that I did not need surgery. She also retested my thyroid levels with a simple blood test, which I had repeatedly asked Dr. Gaugler about doing but he never did. My thyroid was way off. After 3DAYS on medication, my tumor shrunk away to nothing. The first six months of my baby being home were overridden with the stress of this tumor when a simple medication was all I needed. If you are just looking for an ENT, he was a nice enough doctor, but I think he should stay away from thyroid problems.

Posted on July 16th, 2011