A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gawlas is Excellent. Dr. Gawlas has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gawlas, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawlas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gawlas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Pinnacle Health Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gawlas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gawlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Gawlas practice?
Dr. Michael Gawlas practices Family Medicine near Enola, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoyne, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Enola Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Gawlas, Dr. Mitch Gawlas, Dr. Myles Gawlas, Dr. Michal Gawlas, Dr. Mickey Gawlas, Dr. Miles Gawlas