A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gaynon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gaynon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaynon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gaynon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gaynon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynon graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Gaynon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Gaynon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Gaynon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gaynon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gaynon practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.