A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geary
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geary Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geary graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Geary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- South Shore Orthopedics, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Geary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Geary practice?
- Dr. Michael Geary has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Geary practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hingham, MA.
See Hingham Orthopedic Surgeons.