A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geary is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geary graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Geary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- South Shore Orthopedics, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ward Geary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Geary practice?
- Dr. Michael Geary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Geary practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Hingham Orthopedic Surgeons.