Dr. Michael Ward Geary MD is male, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geary is Satisfactory. Dr. Geary has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Geary graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Geary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- South Shore Orthopedics, LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Geary practice?
Dr. Michael Geary practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Hingham, MA.
See East Weymouth Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Geary, Dr. Micheal Geary, Dr. Michel Geary, Dr. Mickey Geary, Dr. Miguel Geary, Dr. Mike Geary