A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gebel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gebel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gebel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adam Gebel MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Gebel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gebel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gebel practices Neurology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Neurologists.