Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Gedeon
Dr. Michael Gedeon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gedeon is affiliated with Summa Akron City Hospital, Akron General Woman's Care and Summa Health System OH. Dr. Gedeon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Gedeon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Gedeon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.
Dr. Natalie Kayani
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi22
Dr. Anthony Leung
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Akron, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Jose Poblete
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Akron, OH 0 mi16