A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gehrke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gehrke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gehrke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehrke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gehrke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aspen Valley Hospital
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Justin Gehrke MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gehrke practice?
- Dr. Michael Gehrke has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gehrke practices Anesthesiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Basalt, CO.
See Colorado Springs Anesthesiologists.