A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiger
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Geiger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Geiger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Geiger MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Geiger practice?
- Dr. Michael Geiger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Geiger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Crestview Hills, KY.