A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiger
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Geiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Geiger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Geiger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Geiger MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Geiger practice?
- Dr. Michael Geiger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Geiger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Crestview Hills, KY.