A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiss
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Geiss Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiss graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geiss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph-D Geiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geiss practice?
- Dr. Michael Geiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Geiss practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.