A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geiss is Excellent. Dr. Geiss has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiss graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Geiss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geiss practice?
Dr. Michael Geiss practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Geiss, Dr. Micheal Geiss, Dr. Michel Geiss, Dr. Mickey Geiss, Dr. Miguel Geiss, Dr. Mike Geiss