Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Geitz
Dr. Michael Geitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Geitz is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Providence Extended Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Geitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Geitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Ross Brudenell
Anchorage, AK 1.27 mi45
Dr. George Woods
Anesthesiology, Orthopedic Surgery
Anchorage, AK 2.36 mi23
Dr. Loren Jensen
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Anchorage, AK 5.68 mi31