A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Geitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Geitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Geitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Geitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Geitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.