A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gelfand is Satisfactory. Dr. Gelfand has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gelfand, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelfand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Gelfand practice?
Dr. Michael Gelfand practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Gelfand, Dr. Mitch Gelfand, Dr. Myles Gelfand, Dr. Michal Gelfand, Dr. Mickey Gelfand, Dr. Miles Gelfand