A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gendel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendel
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gendel, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Himan Gendel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Gendel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gendel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gendel practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.