A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gendel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendel
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gendel, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Himan Gendel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Gendel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gendel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gendel practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.