Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Genord
Dr. Michael Genord, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Genord is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and Royal Oak 13 Years. Dr. Genord has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Genord has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Genord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.
Dr. Veena Kalra
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Flint, MI 0.38 mi23
Dr. Charles Rollison
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Flint, MI 0.46 mi18
Dr. Gloria Jue
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Flint, MI 0.46 mi41