A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Genovesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Genovesi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genovesi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Genovesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Genovesi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Genovesi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Genovesi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Genovesi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Genovesi practice?
- Dr. Michael Genovesi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Genovesi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Internists and New Britain Pulmonologists.