Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gentlesk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gentlesk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gentlesk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentlesk graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gentlesk has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Gentlesk MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gentlesk practice?
- Dr. Michael Gentlesk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gentlesk practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Voorhees Allergists and Voorhees Pediatricians.