Learn more about Dr. Michael Gentlesk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gentlesk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentlesk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentlesk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gentlesk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentlesk graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gentlesk has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Gentlesk MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gentlesk practice?
- Dr. Michael Gentlesk has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gentlesk practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Allergists and Medford Pediatricians.