Learn more about Dr. Michael Gentlesk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gentlesk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentlesk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentlesk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gentlesk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentlesk graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gentlesk has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Gentlesk MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gentlesk practice?
- Dr. Michael Gentlesk has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gentlesk practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Allergists and Medford Pediatricians.