A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gentlesk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gentlesk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gentlesk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentlesk graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gentlesk has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gentlesk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gentlesk practice?
Dr. Michael Gentlesk practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pulmonary Disease near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians, Voorhees Allergists, and Voorhees Pulmonologists.