A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gerhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gerhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerhardt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhardt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerhardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gerhardt practice?
- Dr. Michael Gerhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gerhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.