A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gerhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gerhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerhardt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhardt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerhardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gerhardt practice?
- Dr. Michael Gerhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gerhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.