A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gerhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gerhardt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Gerhardt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerhardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gerhardt practice?
- Dr. Michael Gerhardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gerhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.