Dr. Michael Gerhardt MD Patient Reviews

April 9th, 2017
Thanks

March 31st, 2017
Major surgeries
Knows his stuff and i am very satisfied with my surgeries

March 8th, 2017
The best!
Dr gerhardt and staff are the best doctors possible you can't be mean better hands – the whole staff is knowledgeable and accommodating and will do everything we can to help you heal and get back to training etc.

July 19th, 2016
The experience was professional, courteous and most importantly very successful. I have healed quickly and been referred to a very good PT place. Dr. Gerhardt does my procedure (meniscus tear) a lot and is terrific at it. I also very much appreciated the professional and caring manner of everyone else involved from Carol the nurse to JJ (the doctor who assisted Dr. Gerhardt - his name escapes me but his initials have been on my knee for two weeks) to the anesthesiologist to the medical staff at my follow-up appointments. All in all, an excellent experience.

July 12th, 2016
Coordinating care
Coordinating care between your office and my dr. In Orange County was difficult. I didn't know whose patient I technically was, so I took it upon myself to coordinate care. Unfortunately, that put me in the position of having to bother both doctors' offices with phone calls and questions.

July 3rd, 2016
Quality Care and Patient Experience
I had been to see a couple of different doctors because I knew I had a hip issue that needed to be taken care of. I was referred to Dr. Gerhardt through another physician of mine who highly recommended him. I experienced a life threatening illness last year and knew that if I was going to get my hip replaced I needed to have a physician that I felt comfortable with and who was personable , Professional, highly knowledgeable, understanding and with great bedside manner. Dr. Gerhardt represents all of that. He has an excellent team. I felt I was under extremely qualified hands and I feel my recovery is going quick and well.

June 20th, 2016
Highly Recommend Dr. Gerhardt!
All of my appointments have been great. Dr. Gerhardt and his staff have great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable.

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Gerhardt was great in all manners. My knee is recovering better than I expected. He took the time to understand who I am as a person and applied that understanding to his approach to surgery and recovery. I couldn't be happier with the results.

April 15th, 2016
Great experience - knee and hip
Dr. Gerhardt and his staff are knowledgeable and helpful. I had hip labrum arthroscopic repair surgery 5 years ago and recently arthroscopic surgery to fix a torn meniscus in my knee. I came back to Dr. Gerhardt because he did such a great job the first time and I have confidence in him. I highly recommend him.

January 9th, 2016
Meniscus
Dr Gerhardt is my hero. I couldn't walk as I suddenly tore my meniscus. I've had problems with my knee ever since my two ACL repairs performed by a different doctor in NY. My husband and I have a newborn and Dr. Gerhardt and his wonderful staff did everything in their power to get me into surgery as soon as possible. I'm still healing but my leg is straight again and feeling good. I also have seen him when I broke my leg and wrist. All of them have been A+ experiences. So grateful for him and his entire team.

November 20th, 2015
Dr Gerhardt is one of the most experienced hip surgeons which is what I wanted. And the surgery center he uses is extremely personable and makes the ordeal easier. His assistant Edith is the gold medal -- always there by phone to answer your questions.

October 11th, 2015
WRITER
THE STAFF IS AMAZING. NO FUSS NO MUSS PROCEDURE AND DIDN'T NEED TO WAIT WEEKS FOR THE SURGERY.