Dr. Michael Gerhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gerhardt?

August 2nd, 2017

Excellent service

Dr Gerhardt and his office were very knowledgeable, caring and professional. They explained everything in detail. I would recommend them to friends and the community.

May 31st, 2017

Total time for surgery /recovery out the door was about 3 hours

I was impressed by everyone on the team. I never formally met Dr. Gerhardt until the follow up a week after the surgery. I met with and talked to his assistants for consultations, diagnosis and pre-op. He did speak to me just prior to the surgery but I didn't even know he was Dr. Gerhardt because there was never a introduction by him or anyone else. I am happy so far after 2 weeks with how everything has gone. In physical therapy for another 4 weeks or so before I know the end results but so far, so good!

May 19th, 2017

Best surgeon

Dr. Gerhardt and his staff are incredible! I received a total hip replacement from him! He was willing to listen and his staff is extremely responsive! Being less than 40 I was mistreated by several surgeons before I was able to see Gerhardt! He understood the pain I was in and was determined to help! I will forever be grateful to him and his staff because they gave me back my life!

May 16th, 2017

Great Surgeon Inspired Confidence

I am older but had a knee injury beyond wear & tear. Swore I'd never have surgery. But Michael made such a cogent cast to let him operate that I agreed. So pleased I did. Problem was fixed the moment I rose from the table. Fixed! Wish I'd seen him 6 months earlier. Wonderful staff. Great follow up. Rent the ice machine. Less pain. Less Rx.

May 10th, 2017

Listened to my concerns when no one else would. He is a wonderful doctor and would refer people to him anytime!!

May 9th, 2017

Ortho Expert

Recommended by my primary care physician ad part of an outstanding group of medical professionals in Santa Monica, Dr. Gerhardt is great talent and highly recommended.

April 9th, 2017

Thanks

March 31st, 2017

Major surgeries

Knows his stuff and i am very satisfied with my surgeries

March 8th, 2017

The best!

Dr gerhardt and staff are the best doctors possible you can't be mean better hands – the whole staff is knowledgeable and accommodating and will do everything we can to help you heal and get back to training etc.

February 15th, 2017

Be prepared to wait up to 90 minutes

July 19th, 2016

The experience was professional, courteous and most importantly very successful. I have healed quickly and been referred to a very good PT place. Dr. Gerhardt does my procedure (meniscus tear) a lot and is terrific at it. I also very much appreciated the professional and caring manner of everyone else involved from Carol the nurse to JJ (the doctor who assisted Dr. Gerhardt - his name escapes me but his initials have been on my knee for two weeks) to the anesthesiologist to the medical staff at my follow-up appointments. All in all, an excellent experience.

July 12th, 2016

Coordinating care

Coordinating care between your office and my dr. In Orange County was difficult. I didn't know whose patient I technically was, so I took it upon myself to coordinate care. Unfortunately, that put me in the position of having to bother both doctors' offices with phone calls and questions.