Meniscus show details Meniscus
by Beth K on Jan 9th, 2016

Dr Gerhardt is my hero. I couldn't walk as I suddenly tore my meniscus. I've had problems with my knee ever since my two ACL repairs performed by a different doctor in NY. My husband and I have a newborn and Dr. Gerhardt and his wonderful staff did everything in their power to get me into surgery as soon as possible. I'm still healing but my leg is straight again and feeling good. I also have seen him when I broke my leg and wrist. All of them have been A experiences. So grateful for him and his entire team.

by Jennifer S on Nov 20th, 2015

Dr Gerhardt is one of the most experienced hip surgeons which is what I wanted. And the surgery center he uses is extremely personable and makes the ordeal easier. His assistant Edith is the gold medal -- always there by phone to answer your questions.

WRITER show details WRITER
by S. SHIPLEY on Oct 11th, 2015

THE STAFF IS AMAZING. NO FUSS NO MUSS PROCEDURE AND DIDN'T NEED TO WAIT WEEKS FOR THE SURGERY.

Right Shoulder Arthroscopy with Labrum Repair show details Right Shoulder Arthroscopy with Labrum Repair
by Felix R on Oct 2nd, 2015

Overall great experience!

He's the best and so is his staff! show details He's the best and so is his staff!
by Elaine A. on Aug 19th, 2015

He is a very caring doctor and an excellent surgeon. His staff is wonderful and try to make sure you are taken care of in a timely manner. They anticipate your needs and are extremely attentive. I cannot say enough good things about this surgeon and his staff!

Very skilled but office fails at every level especially during emergencies. show details Very skilled but office fails at every level especially during emergencies.
Jan 25th, 2012

Gerhardt, MD, is a good surgeon and very skilled at what he does. However, he doesn't follow his patients in the hospital, including those who are sicker than the average patient population, which can be very risky.Gerhardt, MD, is not available to speak on the phone. He has a coordinator who is available only when he's not in the office. Forget about reaching someone in an emergency! It's not going to happen!If Gerhardt's office and surgical group could get their act together regarding support staff, being their for patients with complex needs, they would be doing extremely well, but until that happens, he barely passes with a D. It's one thing to be good in the OR fixing bones, joints, etc., but when you don't do a good job with follow up, you fail period, end of story!