A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gerhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gerhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhardt graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Dr. Gerhardt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Gerhardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Gerhardt practice?
- Dr. Michael Gerhardt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gerhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pelham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Birmingham, AL.
See Pelham Orthopedic Surgeons.