Learn more about Dr. Michael Gerling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gerling, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerling graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerling has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Gerling MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Gerling practice?
- Dr. Michael Gerling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gerling practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Brooklyn Neurological Surgeons, Brooklyn Surgeons, and Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.