A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gerling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gerling, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerling graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerling has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Gerling MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Gerling practice?
- Dr. Michael Gerling has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gerling practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.