A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gernant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gernant is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gernant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gernant Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gernant graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gernant has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gernant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gernant practice?
- Dr. Michael Gernant has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gernant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Orthopedic Surgeons.