Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Gerringer
Dr. Michael Gerringer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hopewell Junction, NY, with other offices in Fishkill, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gerringer is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Benedictine Hospital. Dr. Gerringer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Gerringer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Gerringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopewell Junction, NY.
Dr. Rona Heublum-Colton
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hopewell Junction, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Paul Auerbach
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hopewell Junction, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Faustino Macuha Jr
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hopewell Junction, NY 0 mi8