Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Truly Great Doctor - That you never can get an appointment with
He is just a great physician, he really is. Especially the best up in these parts. He's also got a great sense of humor and is very likeable - problem is you can never get an appointment to see him -- you have to know two weeks in advance that your'e going to be very sick. So we gave up.

August 12th, 2016
Excellent
Excellent follow-up on my husband's care. He is tough on him, doesn't hesitate to tell him the downside of his behaviors.

April 16th, 2015
To get an appt. is really hard , especially for a same day. Usually book physical 1 to 2 months in advance.

September 3rd, 2014
The best!
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Gerringer for years. He is such a wonderful physician and is always happy to see you (even though I'm not usually happy to be there). He always asks me how I'm doing and how school is going. He has literally been there for everything. I have recommended dozens of people to him, and they all tell me how wonderful he was.

February 21st, 2013
Dr. Gerringer always speaks plainly and gets to the point in language you can understand. He is also a genuinely good person, great doctor.

September 28th, 2012
Caring and Considerate - NOT
I have had an issue going with MHMG for the last three 1/2 years since my mom passed away. She was a devout patient of MHMG since 1951. To this day, I am still waiting for Dr. Gerringer to schedule me an appoint so that I can find out more information about my mother's death, but have heard nothing from him. The family never even got a condolence call and/or card from MHMG for a patient of 50+ years. So when they talk about caring and concern for the patients and families, I don't see any of it at all.

March 25th, 2010
a good doctor
he gives a thorough examination and seems to ask all the right questions.even though i see him twice a year he and his perpetual lap top computer has everything at his fingertips.Just about the best internist I ever had

March 31st, 2008
Personable, Knowledgeable & Compassionate w/excellent instincts
Dr. Gerringer listens to his patients realizing that no one knows their body better than the patient him/herself. Dr. Gerringer is very compassionate, up on the latest developments in medicine and is very easy to talk to. He is the best Primary Care Physician my husband and I have ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Gerringer to anyone looking for a new and/or better Primary Care Physician.