Dr. Michael Gerstenfeld MD Patient Reviews

December 21st, 2014
Experienced Doctor
My first visit with Dr. G completely changed my perspective on healthcare. Not only was Dr. G knowledgable, he provided the reassurance i needed during my treatment. All of the staff are friendly and truly care about patients. By far the most modern and up to date doctors office within fairfield county. Thank you to Dr. G and his staff for always providing me the best care.

October 10th, 2013
Dr G is a wonderful and understanding and knowledgeable doctor services are excellent.I am very pleased with his services and professionalism and careing manner he and his staff display at all times. I am glad and grateful to have him and office as my primary medical provider. Thank you DR G.

October 2nd, 2013
Unprofessional, not up to date on latest info..
Dr. G seemed like a nice guy at first, but quickly proved to be clueless. He didn't know any information about common medications and had to look them up, and has given out flat-out incorrect and dangerous information before. I'd stay away from this guy.
Doctor's Response

I was unable to find a patient with your first name at my clinic. Nevertheless, I regret that you may of had a negative experience. Outstanding patient care is my main goal. Please email us with a phone number or email address so I may discuss your issues personally. Would you like me to do that?

February 28th, 2013
Great Place, sometimes hard to get appt.
Dr Mike is an awesome doctor that spends a lot of time with his patients. He can be pretty hard to track down for a last minute appointment, but the support staff is really good. I was treated following a sports injury and surgery and the clinic really helped and the Doc spent a good 15 minutes with me every time I had an appointment with him. My surgeon couldn't figure out what my pain was from, but Dr. Mike tracked it down and treated it. It's easy to get appointments with the therapists, just not always with Dr. Mike

March 17th, 2012
I would recommended Dr Gerstenfeld because he is very knowledgeable and has years of experience. He is truly helpful, friendly, and cares about his patients. It is difficult to get an appointment but it is also worth the wait.

March 7th, 2011
He is the best caring doctor. I would not leave his office to go somewhere else. The best in CT/NY.

January 3rd, 2011
The Future of healthcare
This practice, that won the HBJ innovative healthcare award was an experience like no other. They are a patient centered integrated center. I have a whole care team tailored to my needs, and have ample time to ask all of the questions I want. I also have the convenience of email, txt, online appt. scheduling, same day appointments, and carrying my medical records on a medical ID card. It's many benefits of concierge medicine without the price tag. My whole family goes to the danbury office.