A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gerstmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstmann graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center Edison
- Overlook Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerstmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gerstmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Gerstmann practice?
Dr. Michael Gerstmann practices Family Medicine near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Iselin, NJ.
See Westfield Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Gerstmann, Dr. Mitch Gerstmann, Dr. Myles Gerstmann, Dr. Michal Gerstmann, Dr. Mickey Gerstmann, Dr. Miles Gerstmann